When done well, staff feel supported and included in the processes reducing the impact of gossip, ensuring productivity is maintained and eliminating the perception of victimisation.
In this one-day workshop you will learn a highly efficient process to handling difficult conversations, leaving with the skills and knowledge to:
- Effectively performance manage staff to achieve a mutually beneficial outcome.
- Conduct disciplinary meetings for positive outcomes.
- Deliver messages around company restructures, redundancy and terminations.
- Manage yours and others emotions.
- Ensure trust through confidentiality.
- Reframe dialogue away from blame to problem solving.
- Provide constructive performance reviews.
- Develop collaborative key performance indicators.
- Minimise disruptions to the workplace.
By the conclusion of this workshop you will have a strong understanding of the process of having difficult conversations and practical techniques to achieve your required outcome.
This course is designed for all levels of managers and business owners want to learn a better way to have difficult conversations.