Unfortunately, most workplace conflicts are not managed well, leading to heightened tensions which then impacts productivity and staff turnover – all of which cost your business money.
In this two-day workshop you will learn to positively manage workplace conflict with the skills and knowledge to:
- Recognise the warning signs for early intervention;
- Understand the sources of workplace conflict, including the implications of social media and incidents outside of work that are now recognised as work related;
- Understand the legislative and policy frameworks within which workplace conflict managed;
- Support employees as they work through the conflict;
- Manage bullying and harassment;
- Minimise disruptions to the workplace;
- Coach employees in resolving conflict;
- Apply mediation skills and tools at work; and
- Understand the role of HR Professionals, Managers and Leaders in workplace conflict
- By the conclusion of this workshop you will have the ability to initiate early workplace conflict intervention and practical techniques to minimise the disruption caused by conflict.
This course is designed for all levels of managers, business owners and their staff who are committed to creating a more harmonious workplace.