Conflict Solutions provides professional training for managers and workshops for staff on how to reconcile differences through understanding how to overcome differences including by creating value and mutual gains leading to greater harmony and productivity in the organisation.
Our workshops are dynamic and robust. They are specifically designed to be relevant to your organisational needs. We challenge the current way of thinking and open up ways for you to strategically go about achieving your organisational needs.
We combine current theory, the latest industry trends and legislation, real life examples, practical tips and role-plays to ensure that attendees have the competence, confidence and skills to put what they have learned into action immediately.
At our workshops you will:
- Learn the latest in industry trends and current legislation affecting organisations;
- Share and engage in real life cases and situations;
- Understand how to identify and manage risk – e.g. regulatory, personal, commercial, and organisational risks;
- Discover methods, strategies and processes to increase productivity through building working relationships;
- Gain skills that can applied immediately to your workplace; and
- Network and learn from others facing similar challenges.