Social media is now prevalent in everyday life. What one says and does is published for all to see. How does what is shared on social media by your staff impact your business?
In this half-day workshop you will understand the legal ramifications of what is shared on social media and the impact it can have on your business, including:
- Connecting with staff and colleagues;
- Posts shared on personal pages;
- Comments made about the workplace and colleagues;
- Private messaging;
- Usage during the workday;
- Where the workplace ends, personal life begins and the blurring of the two.
- Managing workplace conflict that arises from social media interactions.
By the conclusion of this workshop you will understand how what is shared on social media can have ramifications in the workplace and how to manage inappropriate usage.
This course is designed for all levels of managers, business owners and their staff who use social media in their personal lives.